As a service provider, MNJ needs skilled engineers who have the knowledge and experience necessary to be able to design, build, support, and maintain the systems and technology needed to provide the services we offer. Senior Collaboration Engineers will demonstrate mastery in in one or more areas of concentration including but not limited to Collaboration, Networking, Security, Virtualization, Storage, Software, Datacenters, and Systems Architecture. Senior Collaboration Engineers are also expected to possess and maintain top-level technical certifications in their area(s) of expertise and to make those certifications available to MNJ for the purpose of meeting vendor and partner program requirements. Senior Collaboration Engineers are also expected to maintain their top-level certifications. Senior Collaboration Engineers will also be called upon to earn new certifications as needed by the organization.
· Leading large and complex projects for the delivery of services to customers.
· Design and technical review of services Statements of Work prior to delivery to customers.
· Engineering, configuration, installation, maintenance and upgrade of technologies necessary to support the services provided by the company.
· Providing technical support to customers, other engineers in the organization and departments/users.
· Reviewing and resolving anomalies that are broad and potentially service impacting.
· Researching, evaluating, recommending and deploying hardware and software solutions.
· Acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
· Planning of implementation activities prior to the installation and/or configuration of technical solutions.
· Implementing and supporting technology solutions, such as CUCM, ASA firewalls, routers and switches, VMWare environments, UCS environments, and more, in accordance with best practices and company policies.
· Serve as a liaison with customers, vendors and other third party providers.
· Attend product education conferences on an as needed basis.
· Obtain and maintain technical certifications such as CCIE, CCNP, MASE, and VCP.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or GED.
· CCIE required / top-level certs from other vendors highly desired, i.e., HP MASE, Security.
· Minimum 5 years of Collaboration experience.
o Mastery of Cisco CUCM, Jabber, SME, and Expressway is required.
o Experience with Cisco routing and switching technologies is highly desired.
o Experience with firewalls and Cisco ASA is highly desired.
o Experience with IPSEC VPNs and DMVPN is preferred.
· Expected and required to take and pass certifications outlined by MNJ. These certifications will be paid in accordance with the Company’s certification incentive policy.
· Cisco configuration and troubleshooting skills across multiple platforms including: Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco CUCM, and Cisco wireless solutions.
· Must be self-motivated with strong sense of ownership.
· Good documentation skills.
· Must work well both individually and in a team environment.
· Must be comfortable talking to customers.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with vendors, customers, employees, and the general public.