We are assisting a growing Birmingham organization in its search for a Sr. Front-End Web Developer. This person will work in small teams in developing new web and mobile based applications as well as providing enhancements/maintenance on existing applications. They will also work closely with internal team members and business users to define requirements, test solutions and troubleshoot issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other fields related to the scope of this posting.
- Minimum of 10 years of post-graduate work in web based application development
- Minimum of 10 years of post-graduate work in Web Development
- VCS, Git
- HTML, CSS, Jinja2, Bootstrap
- Some experience with Python
- PostgreSQL (using PostGIS)
Additional Skillsets Desired:
- Self-motivated with a desire for continuous learning
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in both a solo and team environment
- Good communications skills (Verbal and Written)
- Python, Django, Flask
- Android and/or iOS application development experience
- Linux Administration
- C#, ASP.NET
- MS SQL Server (for integrating back to desktop applications)
- Experience working with SQL databases, Linux, and/or MS Access as well as other MS Office Suite products.