Our client is looking to add another leader to a strong growing management team! Our client is one of the top places to work; amazing culture, excellent compensation and offers great growth opportunity!
Our client is a leading provider of IME and Peer Review services to the Workers Compensation, Pharmacy, Disability, Auto and Group Health marketplaces. This role will ensure that the operational process meets the client requests and business needs.
- Responsible for overall production, performance and quality of the assigned IME group.
- Directly supervise team members to include hiring, training and performance management.
- Work with IT and development team to implement new technology enhancements into the workflow.
- Coordinate processing efforts of team members across the company.
- Manage assigned client onboarding process from an operational perspective. May participate in client meetings.
- Potential to work with management team to handle the process and setup of the development initiatives throughout the company.
- Operations management with IME and claims review, peer review, UR and/or case management experience.
- Workers Compensation and/or Auto PIP/Liability claims, IME coordinator/specialist background.
- Extensive working knowledge of relevant state and Federal compliance guidelines.
- Experience working with technology based processes in a business environment, preferably the insurance claims review environment.