The client is seeking talented Software Developers with diverse backgrounds, creative expertise, and technical acumen who will offer new perspectives and challenge conventions. Every Scrum Team will have a Software Engineer who gets a thrill out of setting up test frameworks and thrives on quality code. If the candidate enjoys those activities, they should let the client know and they will be able to take the lead. This is a full stack shop, but they also have a few positions open right now that are primarily front end or back end development opportunities. Candidates that like to use progressive technologies - the sky is the limit.
- Deliver highly automated, intelligent, and predictive solutions for their client offerings
- Responsible for building out the core frameworks of the metadata-driven platform being developed in-house, including building out the Source Control Management piece that will allow application Developers to have their own isolated development environments
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
- Responsible for ensuring the successful transition to a Service Oriented Architecture framework with the help of containers
- Spearhead POC's on the latest technologies and help this firm
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, (in lieu of degree; 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Strong OOP principles, knowledge of various languages such as C#, Java, C++, Ruby on Rails, and Python
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and run time optimization
- Experience with at least one major web development stack, preferably MEAN
- Technical knowledge of RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience with node.js for server-side development
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.