- Prepares proposal cost & pricing data in a timely and accurate manner. Supports the proposal processes at Randtron with analysis and reporting that strengthen management decision-making.
- Ensures proposals comply with all public laws and regulations, including CAS, FAR, and TINA, and all internal procedures, including the Randtron Estimating Manual.
- Provides support to the Randtron negotiation team on proposal and sub-contract negotiations.
- Supports customer fact-finding and government audits as they pertain to proposal cost inputs.
- Prepares proposal analysis and review packages for Randtron management which identifies and quantifies risks and updates to the proposal.
- Works with the Costing Analyst to develop, upon contract funding, program time-phased budgets, with focus on driving program and functional management commitment.
- Provides business input into development of improved pricing tools and systems. Participates in the implementation of new pricing tools and systems, as needed..
- Assists Business Development with new business opportunity reviews, and compilation of proposal data as the basis for orders or funding forecasts.
- Supports miscellaneous projects for Business Development, Proposal Management, and other departments, as required.
- Fills in for the proposal manager during internal reviews, as necessary
Requires a college degree and/or 5 - 10 years of related experience. Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment subject to frequent changes requiring adaptability and flexibility of approach. Evidence of maturity to represent at a high level within the teams assigned. Evidence of strong analytical skills and the proven ability to use financial data to research and understand complex business issues. Demonstrated problem-solving skills to support a highly interactive team structure and provide recommendations to the team. Business maturity to act as a change agent in the business organization to improve processes. Ability to manage time effectively, and prioritize tasks with limited supervision. Proficiency in ProPricer highly desirable. Proven advanced computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity to database applications and project management software is highly desirable. Prior experience working in the defense contracting industry, and in a manufacturing processes/scheduling environment is highly desirable. Ability to obtain a security clearance is highly desirable.
· Flexible to work varied shifts, overtime, weekends and travel on occasion.
· Ability to type for extended periods of time.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
· May be exposed to some or all of the following: fumes, dust, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather, moving mechanical parts and moderate to loud noise levels.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply, please contact HR at 650-326-9500 x390