We are hiring an AWS Engineer to create, maintain, and implement a R&D Lab in AWS using Chef/CloudFormation and Jenkins for deploying code.
Additional Duties and Responsibilites will include:
- Work with R&D Developers and Solution Architects to determine the project requirements and specifications.
- Build and maintain the R&D infrastructure and build environments in AWS as needed.
- Develop and maintain CloudFormation Templates/Terraform Plans for infrastructure & application deployments
- Develop and maintain Chef Cookbooks & Recipes and maintain Chef Environment.
- 3+ years of experience working with AWS services such as CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, AWS Config, S3, EC2, VPC, IAM and KMS.
- 3+ years of solid experience in design, build and configuration of automation tools such as Chef, Jenkins and Atlassian Suite products (Jira/Confluence/BitBucket)
- Experience with scripting & workflows using CloudFormation/Terraform, Ruby & Python, JSON, YAML
- Experience with Docker and other Cloud Container platforms (AWS ECS) and tooling like Kubernetes.
- Very good understanding of N-tier application architecture and application servers such as Tomcat.
- Familiarity with logging/monitoring using tools such as Splunk is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline, Blue/Green deployments, and DevOps principles is a plus.
- Familiarity with Cloud Security concepts is a plus.
- Experience with other Cloud Platforms (Azure, Google, etc) is a plus.
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification is REQUIRED
- AWS System Operator certification is REQUIRED
- AWS Architect Professional certification is PREFERRED
- Chef Basic Fluency Certification or equivalent experience is REQUIRED
- AWS Certified Architect
Please email resumes to ITSRC_PHX@vincentbenjamin.comHelp for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in new opportunities and this job is not quite the right fit, feel free to submit your resume to ITSRC_PHX@vincentbenjamin.comHelp. Also, please check out our website to see other exciting opportunities we currently have available – www.vincentbenjamin.com .