Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an upcoming opportunity for a Staff Accountant on a direct hire basis.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Preparation of monthly G/L account analysis and reconciliations
• Assist with day to day accounting and monthly close process
• Preparation of intercompany receivable/payable account entries
• Preparation of bank account reconciliations
• Provide support researching and resolving account variances
• Perform ad hoc requests and special projects as assigned
WHAT IS NEEDED IN THIS ROLE
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• 3-5 years of Accounting experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
• Ability to work through problems, and solve, with minimal information.
• Ability to take ownership of assigned duties.
• Individual should have strong analytical skills and be able to get to the root cause of issues with moderate guidance.
• Individual should also be extremely detailed oriented and organized.
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity.
Click Apply to submit your resume today!