SALARY + COMMISSION
CareersUSA is a full service national staffing firm with 36 years of industry experience, offering a full suite of staffing services to a wide range of clients with diverse needs.
We are seeking a blend of a powerhouse recruiter and a manager who can drive a team passionately to exceed our clients’ expectations, and who is eager to manage a successful office in Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), FL. If you are hands-on, possess a sense of urgency, and can meet deadlines working in a fast paced environment, then you are ready to step into an exciting career opportunity! As a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Branch Manager you will serve as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions, as well as benefit from the satisfaction of finding people meaningful jobs and successful career paths. This is a unique opportunity to grow with an industry leader and to make a difference and be recognized and rewarded for growth and hard work!
- Develop new client relationships and maintain key accounts
- Lead, manage and mentor an inside team towards accomplishing goals, building client base, and increasing revenue
- Oversee the day-to-day operations in the branch office, ensuring the highest levels of customer service and professionalism
- Support the sales efforts of the branch by securing appointments to meet with potential and current clients
- Creatively, identify talent via job boards, reverse resume searches, headhunting, internet searches, referrals, walk-ins, job fairs, and networking events
- Skill-market candidates to current and prospective clients via phone and/or e-mail
- Source, interview and select candidates for job placement based on client requirements
- Manage applicant process and client follow-up
- Highly self-motivated, success minded, positive, and persistent team player
- Must have at least one year of management experience
- Strong experience in cross selling, recruiting functions and client relations is preferred
- Impeccable communication, customer and leadership rapport
- 4 year degree is preferred, but not required
- Sales and/or recruitment experience is required
*Local candidates only please*
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- E-mail: Please use the e-mail function of Monster to apply by e-mail
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.