About the Job
Responsible for supporting and ensuring projects that are completed to the instructions in an efficient manner. Able to submit all data feeding into database, Daily Summary, Time Keeping, and Packets in an accurate and timely manner.
- Inspect parts as required per work instructions
- Ensure Inspectors are working with appropriate PPE as required per the work location and job requirements
- Ensure paperwork is filled out correctly
- Ensure time and inspection/rework information is accurately put into the time keeping system in a timely manner
- Ensure minimum Customer Demand rates are being achieved
- Ensure minimum PPE requirements are being met
- Communicate job specific activities/results with Customers as required and directed by your Supervisor
- Support PC related tasks as requested
Working hours: 40+
-High School Diploma
-Able to stand/walk for long periods of time
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.