We are seeking an experienced Technical Analyst/Coordinator who will play a key role in assisting our team with enterprise level technical analysis and coordination. Someone who wants a position in a dynamic environment where his/her potential will be maximized through challenging projects within the health care sector.
Experience and Skills Required:
· Proven ability to self-manage one’s deliverables with minimum direct supervision.
· Ability to adhere to processes and checklists for execution of projects with problem solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to document technical requirements, expectations and outcomes.
· Excellent team and collaboration attitude with learning mindset is a must.
· Knowledge of Agile, Scrum processes and experience working with team members with different skill sets and SME skills.
· Ability to define technology and technical deliverables for given work product/ project and manage it through lifecycle using project coordination tools and solutions.
· Detail and data oriented with ability to identify and document fit-gaps for technology and technical processes, use cases and scenarios.
· Proficiency with flow and activity diagraming solutions for process flow documentations using Flow chart models using technical and non-technical notations, UML models and others.
· Proficiency and exposure to different analysis models, presentation and documentation templates and ability to use them for effective analysis, communications and documentation for collaborations.
· Experience or exposure to projects that included time-bound physical device or equipment implementations, rollouts and service enablement
· Experience with technical support, technology support processes, support ticket triaging and analysis and reporting models for root cause-solutions-metrics.
· Experience and exposure to working with enterprise IT processes and tools such as Project engagement and lifecycle processes, ServiceNow or Remedy, Ringcentral or similar tools is a plus.
· Exposure to latest real-time collaboration technologies such as video conferencing is a plus.
· Exposure to collaborative working environments like sharepoint, documentum or any such is a plus.
About Matrix Precise:
Matrix Precise is a Technology Solutions Provider working with major corporations in the San Francisco Bay Area. Matrix Precise delivers a wide range of solutions from web and mobile application, development, infrastructure support, application support, production support to testing services for their clients. Matrix Precise provides very competitive pay packages, including health benefits, PTO and 401K.