QuietRock®, the first and most technically advanced sound damped wallboard, was developed in 2003. In August of 2013 QuietRock® and its complete line of accessories products became part of the PABCO® Gypsum family. PABCO® Gypsum is one of the leading manufacturers of wallboard in the United States and has provided quality products and service since 1972.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Territory Sales Manager managing the Central Territory consisting of: Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana operating out of Texas. This position is responsible for identifying, promoting and selling products to all classes of customers, achieving the objectives of the assigned sales territory, assisting management in developing, and meeting the sales plan.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Calls on all types of clients, with a focus on architects and specification writers, provides product training, literature, and samples. Develops long-term relationships with key customers, specifically specialty drywall dealers, based on trust and care.
- Manage territory distribution partners, providing training, literature, samples, point-of-sales presence and other support as required.
- Prepares budgets, forecasts, market targets and trends, and pricing strategies to assist and carry out the sales programs/ policies within the limits of the outlined expense budgets.
- Provides product quality information and samples of competitor product for evaluation; Demonstrates product features, benefits, quality and technical aspects to customer base.
- Assists customers and contractors by solving product complaints and problems. Reports unresolved issues to management for disposition. May handle warranty issues.
- Perform job lead searches in territory and tracks them using Salesforce.com. Utilizes job leads to promote specific work throughout territory.
- Visits job sites as required to ensure necessary customer service and problem solving
- Conduct Lunch and Learn seminars to architects, engineers and others throughout territory.
- Attends industry conventions and participates in industry groups and Trade Shows, acting as a catalyst towards better relationships within the industry
- Frequent overnight travel.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or five (5) year minimum related experience and/or training in construction management or architecture; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
PABCO offers an excellent benefits and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing retirement plan and wellness programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free workplace.