- Perform Tier-3 engineering NOC support to investigate, troubleshoot, and restore any customer services outage or fault.
- Perform detailed failure analysis to determine root cause and follow-up activities.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Create, review, and update engineering documentation associated with each engineering process as part of the timing and encryption activities.
- Participate in customer planning, technical exchange, and coordination meetings, as well as monthly customer status meetings.
- Occasional travel outside the NMA
- Experience with Network timing systems design, testing, deployment, and O&M.
- Experience with Encryption devices testing, deployment, and O&M.
- Prior experience with telecommunications and encryption technologies.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently, under only general supervision, or successfully within a small team of network engineers.
- Exemplary organizational and communication skills, and be able to manage several projects at one time.
- Public speaking and technical writing.
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI, with Poly or able to obtain Poly. Or Active TS upgradable to TS/SCI.
Desired: Technical Degree or certifications a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V