RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a UI/UX Designer in Juno Beach, FL.
The client is looking for a talented user Interface designer/developer to help build new systems and maintain existing software. This person should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials.
- Create wireframes, personas, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to the development team
- Must act as the de-facto -go to- person in the department with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards
- Establish and promote UI design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create prototypes, conduct user reviews and surveys, and evaluate user feedback
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process
- Collaborate with the developers and business analysts to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and user experience
- Initiate, recommend, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for existing applications for a more intuitive user-experience
- Focus the UI design efforts with an eye towards increasing the adoption of the mobile and web applications in the field
- The person should have proven UI experience with demonstrable portfolios with web sites and application screens that can be reviewed
- UI development UI prototyping and testing
- Ability to interact with developers and other employees
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.