The Whitestone Group, Inc., an industry leading security company is seeking experienced ARMED and UNARMED PROTECTIVE SECURITY OFFICERS for Rapid Relief Response in Puerto Rico.
*Please note that we do not accept phone calls or faxes at the corporate office regarding employment at this time. A field hiring manager will contact you if interested in pursuing your application for employment.
LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS w/HR218 certification, ARMED and UNARMED SECURITY OFFICERS for Rapid Response in Puerto Rico.
Estimated Payrate $2,400 a week and a small daily per diem and a small daily per diem. Company will provide meals and lodging.
The Whitestone Group, Inc., is an industry leading security provider to the Federal Government. Respond with current resume and docs listed below.
*Please note that we do not accept phone calls or faxes at the corporate office regarding employment. A field hiring manager will contact you if interested in pursuing your application for employment.
Duties include foot patrol of designated areas, access and egress control, security screening, visitor processing, traffic control and performing other duties as directed. Posts will be at various locations and coverage is 24/7. Essential job functions include:
- Physically detaining and escorting an individual with assistance;
- Working 12-hour shifts;
- Work under occasional tension or pressure;
- Work alone while armed;
- Frequent and prolonged walking, standing, sitting, and stooping;
- Occasional running or sprinting;
- Respond to life threatening or emergency situations;
- Climb stairs while in pursuit or in an emergency situation;
- Lift/carry/drag/pull/push heavy objects;
- Physically control crowds or by-standers;
- Other related duties.
DOCUMENTATION, SKILLS & TRAINING:
- Armed Guards - must have state guard license and gun card or equivalent
- Unarmed Guards - must have a state unarmed guard license
- Active LEOs - ID or commission docs (current ID card preferred)
- Retired LEOs - Retired ID card or doc (current Retired ID card preferred) and their HR218 (LEOSA) range qualification or proof of, dated within the last year
- ALL APPLICANTS – CURRENT ARC/AHA adult-child-infant First Aid/CPR/AED cert card
UNIFORM & WEAPONS
All respondents will have to provide the make, model, and caliber of weapon he/she is qualified to shoot
All respondents may carry baton or OC upon producing current certification
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have a valid state driver's license
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have current ARC/AHA adult-child-infant First Aid, CPR/AED certifications
- Must pass a background check, financial credit check, fingerprint based criminal history check and drug screen (Current sworn/certified State and Local Law Enforcement Officers hired to perform Guard duties in accordance with this Contract are exempt from this requirement.)
- Must have excellent English & Spanish communications skills (verbal and written)
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER- Minority/Female/Veteran/Protected Veteran/Disabled