About the Job
Warehouse Department Manager - 2nd Shift
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Fast-paced. High-energy. Results-driven.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks 2nd Shift Warehouse Department Managers at its Seattle Distribution Center in Auburn, WA (between Seattle and Tacoma).
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
HOURS: Sunday - Thursday, 8:30 PM to 5:30 AM.
- Manage day-to-day operations of warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in daily operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years distribution experience, including a supervisory role.
- Experience with warehouse vehicles and machinery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!