Warehouse Lead / Supervisor
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Fast. Energetic. Driven by you.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks Warehouse Leads / Supervisors at its Seattle Distribution Center in Auburn, WA (between Seattle and Tacoma).
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
- Rotate and train on each aspect of the warehouse / distribution processes on all shifts (UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock and Transfers).
- Cross train in all warehouse Team Lead functions on both shifts.
- Provide daily hands-on support for the department.
- Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and assists in implementation.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years warehouse experience, with supervisory experience in a high volume, fast paced distribution operation preferred.
- Forklift certification and reach truck driving experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- Advancement opportunities available.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace