Responsible for loading and unloading of shipments, pull product from warehouse for production or release of shipments.
1. Maintain and operate safely all warehouse equipment
2. Receives and releases all products from production to assigned warehouse areas
3. Take accurate corn and wheat flour silos measurements
4. Load finished product to trucks using proper handling procedures and record transfer
Education & Experience
1. High School Graduate or equivalent
2. 6 months previous forklift/pallet jack experience. Any equivalent combination of related education and /or experience may be considered for the above
Knowledge, skills, & Abilities
1. Computer Literate
2. Ability to lift 50 LBS.
3. Understanding of FIFO.
1. Meet the basic knowledge and skill requirements
Mission Foods is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Mission Foods depends solely on your qualifications."
“MissionFoods is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to George_tate@missionfoods.comHelp or call George Tate 510-783-4118 to let us know the nature of your request.”