About the Job
Marketing and Sales Planning Orientation
Hello. My name is Jim Guerrera and I am the Managing Director of our office. I am posting this advertisement in search of a full-time or part time administrative assistant to be focused and oriented towards Marketing and Sales Planning.
Here Is What We Are Looking For
· An individual to perform various administrative tasks for our office
· An individual with excellent computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, etc.), Anti-Virus programs, etc.
· An individual who can type (a target of 85 wpm would be great)
· An individual with organizational skills
· An individual who is capable of working in an office environment
· An individual who is interested in working 20 to 30 hours per week would be ideal for a part-time employee
· An individual who is interested in working full-time would also be considered (with a full-time role you would be required to perform pro-active phone activities and marketing activities)
Scope of the Position
· Day is based from the office workstation entering information into the computer, performing sales and marketing planning, and also pro-actively making marketing phone calls
· Perform various tasks that will assist with the overall “smooth operation of the office”
· Research information from company database
· Report directly to the manager of the office
Information On Our Office
· Branch recruiting office of MRI, the world’s largest recruiting organization
· We have approximately 15 individuals who work out of our office
· Our office is based in Novi, MI on Eleven Mile Road
· We are a friendly group that enjoys working together and we openly welcome new members to our team
· Our office has been very successful because of the people in our company but also because we work hard and we have fun at the same time
· Our office is overall a relaxed and professional atmosphere
My Management Style
· I am a very laid back manager and not involved with employees day to day activities (as long as their work is being done!!!)
Part Time Compensation
- Generally speaking we pay between $8 and $12 per hour, but I am open to discussion on other scenarios if you are the right candidate
Full Time Compensation
- We would consider a base salary in the 22K – 30K range and Benefits for the right individual
To apply for this position, e-mail your monster resume or your professional resume to j firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Job Code 250.
I look forward to hearing from you and potentially working with one of you!