About the Job
Agents in our inbound Call Center promote our passenger service and Catalina Island. The primary responsibilities of this position are sales and customer service. Please note that all calls are inbound and we operate in a "soft-sell" sales environment.
More than one million passengers set sail to Catalina Island each year on board Catalina Express. Catalina Express offers year round service and up to 30 departures daily from ports in Long Beach, San Pedro and Dana Point. Catalina Express recently celebrated its 35th year of service to Catalina Island. Today, the fleet consists of eight high-speed vessels including four catamarans. http://catalinaexpress.com/
- Scheduled shifts begin as early as 5:30 a.m. and end as late as 9:00 p.m.
- If hired you may work between 25 - 40 hours per week through our peak season which ends in September.
- Although not guaranteed, there is a possibility for year-round employment.
- Our Call Center is open for business 7 days per week.
- This position offers a very competitive base salary based on experience.