About the Job
The Rsam Regional Sales Manager will develop a strategy and execute a sales focused plan resulting in sales for software license, subscription, and services revenue across a named list of existing Rsam accounts. The Regional Sales Manager will also maintain business relationships with regional business partners to enhance expansion opportunities.
The Regional SM must develop and maintain an awareness of Rsam’s current and future software solutions, acting as a knowledgeable resource for customers. The Regional SM must be able to articulate Rsam’s value proposition within the competitive landscape of GRC & Security Risk Intelligence. They will need to understand how the Rsam platform adds value to an enterprise landscape, and how Rsam solutions can drive value.
The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with other Rsam resources (including presales, territory management, operations, and support) to achieve position objectives.
- Present the business benefits and value proposition of Rsam solutions
- Match Rsam products and solutions to customer’s business challenges
- Develop new business sales opportunities in existing accounts with new buyers and business units
- Have a regular quarterly cadence of closing new business in account list
- Maintain relationships with key Regional customers and growing revenues across the accounts
- Manage a number of activities simultaneously
- Use productivity tools to pursue new prospective opportunities
- Maintain close relationship with Territory Managers, and work through transition processes to receive and close qualified opportunities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of similar working experience
- Experience selling enterprise software
- Experience selling to Information Security and IT
- Knowledge of potential Rsam partners
- Hands-on knowledge of salesforce.com
- Proficient at Microsoft Office products
- Strong work ethic, articulate, and with a record of success