About the Job
Brevium, Inc is a small, tight-knit, rapidly-growing company producing medical software to help physicians improve healthcare quality and financial performance by bringing back patients who are lost or overdue for care.
Since 2004, Brevium provides software to help medical practices schedule the thousands of back-logged, inactive patients who have not responded to recall notices and are overdue for care. When offices run Brevium software they can expect to bring large numbers of this population back. This type of intervention has the potential opportunity to save health and improve practice financial performance. (http://www.brevium.com)
The ideal candidate is highly-motivated, high-energy, and competitive, understands the importance of teamwork and has an interest in technology and/or the medical field. The focus will be to close new business and retain existing accounts. Brevium has a well-defined sales process that sales representatives are expected to follow. It begins with researching practices to determine whether they are a good fit for our product, followed by outreach that includes direct mail, email and cold calls, to set up a demo. Demos may be online or in person during road trips. After the demo, the sales representative follows up to close the sale, and then follows through to ensure implementation goes smoothly and the customer has a delightful experience.
- Four-year degree required, any major.
- 0-2 years’ of selling experience.
- Some selling experience and familiarity with doctors’ offices is preferred, but not required.
- Attention to detail is critical, as we are a data-driven organization.
- Must be able to develop trust and rapport with prospects through a consultative sales approach.
- Our culture demands absolute integrity, constant improvement, and friendly collaboration.
- Must be able to learn Brevium’s software in depth, and able to teach others to use it. This requires both comfort and ability with technology, and clear and efficient communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Work attire: Business Casual.
- Travel required: approximately 25%.
- Background check, drug screen required.
- Closing new customers by following our sales process, as described above.
- Note that our sales process requires cold calling, and is quota-based.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Training new & existing customers to configure and make calls using the product.
- Maintaining consistent and detailed data in our customer database, to support and measure sales activities.
- Arranging own travel.
- Working trade shows.
- Setting up online demonstrations.
- This position comes with a very competitive salary based on experience; plus potential bonuses!
- Base salary of $35-$40,000 per year, plus bonuses.
- 1ST year earning can be expected to be in the $60,000 range, with financial growth potential every year thereafter.
- We offer an amazing benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 3 weeks of Vacation/PTO, 6 Paid Holidays, etc...