About the Job
CEC is a leading national provider of rehabilitative services for offenders in reentry and in-prison treatment facilities, as well as providing comprehensive management of county, state, and federal jail and detention facilities. The company provides evidence-based programming for residential and non-residential clients and maintains a documented record of reducing recidivism. CEC services also include SECON, a division that conducts comprehensive drug testing and screening services worldwide.
CEC is seeking a professional in the role of Food Services Worker at the Cheyenne Mountain Re-Entry Center, located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Assist in the planning of menus
- Prepare bulk quantities of food, maintain portion control and arrange food in an appetizing manner
- Assist in maintaining sanitary conditions and compliance with applicable health department rules and regulations including certificates for food handlers
- Assist with all inventory
- Confirm that food delivery invoices are accurate
Position requires constant standing and walking; frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. Requires good visual and auditory acuity for monitoring safety and cleanliness of food services area.
Community Education Centers offers potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.