About the Job
Merchandisers (Seasonal Position):
Join the #1 Lawn and Garden Company in the World! The grass IS greener on our side!
· Hours will vary per location; flexibility is required.
· This could include some Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
· You will be a key part of our success during our peak Spring season.
· We're looking for someone who is detail oriented and can ensure that our product is always well displayed and stocked.
· This role will take direction from the Sales Manager and relay information to store personnel providing input and feedback on sales related issues, opportunities and inventory needs.
Perks of the Job:
· Flexible Hours.
· Hands-on experience.
· Paid on-the-job training.
· Career Opportunities.
· Competitive hourly wage.
· Mileage Reimbursement.
· High school diploma or equivalent years of experience preferred.
· Experience in retail, merchandising and/or stocking preferred.
· Must be able to lift, push and pull at least 45 lbs on a regular basis.
· Current, valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
· Good reliability and attendance.
It's not just a job -- it's a job that can lead to a career. Join the best in the industry, don't settle for less.
The successful candidates will also have:
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal and customer service/selling skills.
· Strong communication and organizational skills and possess a high energy level.
· Ability to fluently read, write and speak English.
· Ability to climb an (8-12 ft.) rolling safety ladder and reach overhead.
· Must have basic computer skills.
· Strong initiative and able to work independently with little supervision.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace EOE-- M/F/Vet/Disability.