About the Job
Are you looking for an opportunity with an organization who offers a culture that empowers people, supports creativity in a team environment, while offering opportunities for growth and development? If this is you, apply immediately, this could be the opportunity for you. SNI Companies has partnered with a dynamic organization in the DTC area. This innovative company is looking for an administrative assistant with general accounting. The administrative assistant will be responsible for offering support to the management team and office staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and supporting the functions of the management, finance, engineering, marketing, and human resource teams.
- Assisting with bookkeeping activities, including account reconciliations and staff expense reports.
- Assisting with company internal and external audits, as well as quality system activities.
- Assisting with new employee orientation and coordinating new employee training.
- Provide reception support to include receiving clients and visitors, answering main phone line.
- Make and coordinates travel arrangements.
- Lead the setup and coordination of company team-building and social events.
- Assist with trade show preparations.
- Handle administrative e-mail and general office correspondence.
- Manage schedules for internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate facility activities, including ordering, receiving, and organizing supplies and goods.
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of related experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in an administrative assistant role
- Good business understanding gained from working in a technology-driven company
- Organized and motivated with attention to detail
This is a direct hire opportunity. For immediate consideration email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com