About the Job
Experis is seeking a Big Data Architect, with experience in data Warehousing, data lake build, Hadoop/Hive/Spark/EMR learning in Tampa FL!
- Design, implement and deliver complete analytic solutions for customers.
- Own the data architecture and infrastructure.
- Architect, build and maintain high performing ETL processes, including data quality and testing
- Define and build technical/data architecture for data warehouse, data marts and big data solutions (including data and dimensional modeling)
- Develop analytics with a mind toward accuracy, scalability and high performance
- Provide technical guidance and thought leadership to other architects in the team.
- Modern distributed architectures and compute / data analytics / storage technologies
- Streaming capabilities to process real-time data for analytics and availability to consumers, using a standardized single-message format for transactions, or streams for devices and other time-series sources.
- Federation that combines data from multiple controlling source systems, supporting pull-on-demand data operations against integrated, structured and virtual views.
- Information integration and consolidation from related data sources that lead to the same business capability.
- Integrating different structured data sources and transforming them into predefined formats via batch jobs to provide users with a unified view across business capabilities.
- Self-service that allows business users to create their own repositories and data configurations as needed.
- Storage of both structured and unstructured data that preserves data fidelity and transformation lineage. Allowing consumers on-demand access, with updates through batch processes instead of real-time
- Data handling using OpenSource software. Cloud and Hybrid
- Advanced knowledge of a programming language such as Java/Python/Scala
- Large-scale distributed frameworks such as Hadoop / Spark
- Deep knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases such as HBase, Vertica, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions, design patterns, and code for medium/complex applications deployed in Hadoop production.
- Experience in architecting and building data warehouse systems and BI systems including ETL~ a hands-on Data Architect
- Data visualization using tools like Tableau, Qlick, Spotfire, WolframAlpha
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)