About the Job
UPSTATE CEREBRAL PALSY
Come join our me join our Dynamic Education Team helping children with special needs move to their next level of Independence.
Upstate Cerebral Palsy is searching for professionals who are interested in being part of an agency that is making a difference in the lives of children with special needs. We have the following Full Time opportunities available in our Rome and Utica locations:
• Special Education Teachers
Upstate Cerebral Palsy seeks Special Education Teachers to continue the agency’s tradition of providing innovative services to children and families with special needs. The agency has immediate FULL TIME openings for NYS Certified Special Education Teachers.
• Behavioral Specialist Assistants
Bachelors level position designed to support children with behavioral needs in the school setting.
• Speech Language Pathologists
• Registered Nurses egistered Nurses
• Physical & Occupational Therapists
Upstate Cerebral Palsy, an affiliate of Upstate Caring Partners, Inc., offers an excellent salary & benefit package including:
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance ife insurance
• Up to 7% match on retirement
• Health/dental/vision insurance
• Generous time off including enerous time off including vacation, employee & sick leave
It’s Who We Are, It’s How We Work, It’s How Much We Care!