About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 742529
Apex Systems, part of On Assignment the 2nd largest IT staffing Solutions firm in the country has an opportunity for an Program Coordinator for a client that is sits in Auburndale/Newton, MA. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com with the best contact information. Also, Apex does offer a referral policy if you know anyone else who might be interested!
Here are the details:
Apex Job ID#: 742529
Location: Auburndale/Newton, MA
Duration: : 1yr. + contract (Extension possible)
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office products
- Experience with CRM and/or LMS a plus
- 2+ years’ experience coordinating programs or projects in client services, education, technology, healthcare or related fields preferred
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
Senior Program Coordinator will provide support to healthcare software department to coordinate education programs for external clients and internally, maintain all customer data records, as directed.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships to review contracts to scope and schedule education programs. Respond to and resolve internal/external client inquires via phone/email regarding programs and learning platforms. The Senior Coordinator will coordinate both custom and advanced education programs and also, be assigned as lead coordinator for strategic clients.
- Maintain all data records in Customer Record Management (CRM) system and Learning Management System (LMS); including client notes; milestones, and revenue reporting in CRM and user accounts, curriculum assignments, certificates, and reports in LMS.
- Assist with special projects, as needed
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.