We are looking for some new adventure-rescuers to join our growing Customer Service team! Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to work on challenges and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give our customers a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
Who we are:
We are the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Our diverse team, 15,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 200+ offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Within our Customer Service department we have over 8,000 people, speaking 43 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – all working passionately to make sure our customers have the best travel experiences possible, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The ultimate Customer Service Executive checklist…
- Fluency in English;
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service;
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems;
- Positive and resilient attitude;
- Great teamwork skills.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency;
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience in a customer facing role;
- Must be available to work any shift, including weekends;
- Must be able to sit for shifts of 4 hours or more;
- Must be computer literate;
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. No H1-B Visa Sponsorship available for this position.
- Liaising between accommodation partners and customers to resolve issues via phone and email;
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others in a high performing team environment;
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings;
- Being open to new projects and tests that we may need your help with;
- Promoting the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
How we support you:
We offer what we call the ‘Booking Deal’ which gives you many benefits when joining our team.
- Full time 4 weeks paid training;
- Quarterly bonus potential;
- Set schedule with paid time off;
- Paid holidays in addition to the vacation/sick days;
- Booking.com discount;
- Health Insurance plan;
- Contributory 401K plan;
- Continuous growth potential, and free on demand professional training courses;
So are you ready?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.