TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator III in Melbourne, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 6-month Contract-To-Hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Melbourne, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Systems Administrator will provide support for various off-the-shelf, customized applications and enterprise wide systems. The Systems Administrator is for a large-scale ground processing system.
- 6 years of related experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field or additional equivalent experience.
- Must know Redhat Linux, virtual machine and cloud computing technologies.
- Must know Amazon web services and Amazon cloud technologies.
- Candidate should also be willing to be on call for maintenance and work stoppages.
- Must have AWS (Amazon Web Service) experience.
- Candidate should be able to coordinate with software engineering personnel for system troubleshooting.
- Must currently possess a Top Secret / SCI security clearance.
- Must currently possess a CompTIA Security+ certification or have the ability to obtain one.