• Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
• Providing Tire and Auto Products and Services.
• Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company.
• The Merchandising, Advertising and Promotion of Products and Services.
• Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
• Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store.
• Attention to each customer's needs: documenting and determining the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations.
• Communicate accurately to sales teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the standards of our BOSS (the customer).
• Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to the BOSS (the customer), thanking them for their visit and conveying our true appreciation for their business.
• Ability to step up to duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated success in retail sales management is a plus.
• Valid driver's license required.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer. . .. We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.