|Open Date: Feb. 19, 2021|
|Close Date: Feb. 28, 2021|
$1,500 sign-on bonus*
Day Shift (6:30am- 3:00pm) Applicants must be available for weekend and holiday rotation.
Founded in 1960, The Gilbert Residence provides exemplary nursing care to 32 residents and Assisted Living and Specialized Dementia care to 58 residents. We are a 5 Star facility rated by CMS and have a long tradition of excellence by providing compassionate and dignified care.
The Certified Nursing Assistant provides resident care assistance under the supervision of a Charge Nurse. The Nursing assistant is an integral member of our team. We are looking for someone to join us and assist in providing exceptional care. The right person would not only have completed the nurse aid training program and have passed the test to be certified by the State of Michigan, but must also be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and display a kind, compassionate demeanor.
The Gilbert Residence is a smoke free campus. Smoking or the use of tobacco products is prohibited in or on all Gilbert Residence buildings, grounds, parking lots, vehicles, or sidewalks adjacent to the property.
(Include but are not limited to)
- Assist residents with bathing, toileting, and grooming
- Feed dependent residents
- Provide perennial care
- Monitor intake and output
- Use Mechanical lefts
- Adhere to P&P, State, and Federal regulations
- Report to charge nurse any and all changes/needs on a daily basis
- Performs any duties that may be required
- State of Michigan Nurses Aide Certification
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to stand, walk an d be active for eight hours
- Positive attitude
- Must be reliable
- Must be able to work every other holiday and weekend (Sat and Sun)
Please do not call or email The Gilbert Residence. Click Apply Now below to submit your application, cover letter, and resume.