The incumbent will be assigned to the role of Organizational Change Lead for the Project and will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with staff to develop of an Organizational Change Management Plan for the project
- Analyzing all relevant project artifacts and documentation to contextualize how the new resulting system(s) and processes will affect organizational change in all parts of the agency
- Building upon the existing project stakeholder analysis to document all internal and external stakeholders who will be impacted by the project results.
- Identifying all anticipated stakeholder impacts because of the changes, corresponding adaptation requirements, when the impact will occur and a plan to prepare the organization / stakeholders for the implementation of the new system(s) / processes.
- Developing and conducting Change Impact Assessments for each stakeholder group considering individual staff skill levels, knowledge, effort, behavior, organization, and responsibility
- Review BRD Document as-is work flow processes within agency business units and present detailed to-be workflow recommendations that will support successful implementation of the to-be state.
- Document, track and report progress on stakeholder group changes.