Director of Marketing & Communications Job Description
Megmeet USA is searching for a highly skilled Marketing Director to promote Phasium by Megmeet power products. The position requires extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of promoting electronic products and/or services to medical device, industrial and commercial equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The Director of Marketing primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Devise and direct marketing and communications plans and strategies for standard and custom Phasium by Megmeet products including product announcements, On-line advertising, web site management, web site SEO, collateral, announcements, white papers, etc.
- Increase OEM design activity (lead generation) and brand recognition
- Develop and maintain customer communication and engagement plans
- Support the sales organization and rep groups with training materials and co-marketing efforts
- Develop and direct a market research strategy for supporting short and long-term growth including data collection, analysis and interpretation
- Provide input to product development and manage New Product Roadmaps based on evaluation of market and industry trends including an analysis of competitive products and services
- Prepare an annual marketing budget to include activities and event schedules and provide metrics for measuring results
- Identify short and long-term growth impediments based on market wants and needs and recommend options and courses of action to overcome
General Objectives for Director of Marketing & Communications
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable tasks for the marketing team
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
Skills and Qualifications
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, design software, etc.
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
Compensation includes a Standard Salary plus a discretionary bonus. The bonus contains two components, achievement of Company Revenue Goals and completion of agreed upon Milestone Goals. Standard salary is payable twice monthly.