Avenal, deemed the Pistachio Capital of the World, is a laid back, close knit community in rural central CA. Avenal is located less than an hour from Paso Robles - widely known for its beautiful, family owned wineries, hot springs and the iconic CA Mid-State Fair, which always brings in top performing artists! Avenal is also located less than 90 minutes to the Central Coast, and is halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles
This represents an outstanding opportunity to work in a supportive and compassionate environment, as a member of an organization dedicated to provide you with the necessary resources to succeed.
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Year 1 compensation package of $345k!
- A generous $100,000 student loan repayment program
- Annual quality bonus
- H1B sponsorship available
- High HPSA Scores
- Flexible work schedules
- Admin time for medical director duties
- Work/Life balance - No call or weekends!
- Vacation, Holiday, CME, and sick time
- $5,000/year allowance for CEU
- Reimbursement for licensure, DEA Certificate fees, and association dues
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- An all-inclusive relocation package
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Top rated malpractice insurance coverage
- Excellent 401(k) retirement and savings plan
Candidate must be BC/BE, be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital’s medical staff credentialing standards.