- We are seeking 2 Full Stack Software Development in Test Engineers (SDETs) responsible for managing the interchange of data between the Web user interfaces and servers.
- This is a blended role consisting of: 33% client/server-side web development, 33% backend role and 33% automation testing
- Your primary focus will be the development of UI logic, Web server logic, server-side logic, tool logic, and automated test cases ensuring high performance and responsiveness to full cycle Web requests.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Logic Backend development Web Server, server-side, tool
- Experience with automation/integration test frameworks, such as Selenium, Cypress.io, Spectron
- Designing, developing, testing and documenting software components, unit tests, automated tests, and applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Interfacing with mechanical, electrical, systems, and test engineers.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Familiarity with OOP, ORM, and other programming techniques and frameworks.
- Knowledge of software security user authentication and authorization (setting up SSL Certificates, encryption/decryption, and/or PKI) between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of the Git versioning tools
HIGHLY PREFERRED (but NOT required):
- Preferred, experience in Python 3.x.
- Desired industries: Medical Devices, Biotech, Pharma, Life Sciences, Healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To Read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit: http://www.entegee.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.