10456 â€“ Sr. Business Process Analyst â€“ Connectivity Service
The Sr. Business Process Analyst will analyze, define, and develop the organization's business process methods and practices. Assess requirements for internal business processes, ensuring compatibility with organizational strategic goals. Implement new processes, evaluate existing processes, and recommend optimal solutions and improvements. Partner with business process owners and management on strategic initiatives. Use quantitative analysis methodology to perform data, cost and benefit, and/or process measurement analysis. Research industry trends for application of process improvement techniques and best practices.
- Lead business and technical analysis sessions to support new application development efforts to meet current and projected business needs.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Act as liaison between the department and other business units.
- Align stakeholders on business requirements, system requirements, program functions, operations and strategy.
- Provide analysis and support for the project management, application development, and QA teams throughout the development lifecycle.
- Communicates needed changes to business and development teams.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Assists in driving the implementation of technology and process solutions from concept to completion.
- Prepare/assist project appropriate documentation:
- Initial project startup review and analysis
- Business Case
- Scope and time/cost estimates
- Business Requirements Documentation. Including: information architecture, use cases, wire frame review, UX review, operations requirements, security, performance
- Functional Requirements Documentation. Including: data requirements, infrastructure diagrams, operational requirements, security, performance, testing, quality assurance#- Project Financial Documentation
- Assist in the development of test plans
- Assist/author training and/or technical documentation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 8 years of experience in the IT field
- Proficient in developing business requirements documentation, process flows, status reports, and presentations.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrates project and team leadership skills
- Self-starter, willing to get involved and do whatever is needed to get the job done.
- Technical and/or project management certifications a plus
Powered by JazzHR