Immediate Openings for 1099 FiOS Technicians in the Dallas, metroplex area. Start upon background and drug screen.
Triage Partners is a leading solutions company in the telecommunications industry. We are always on the look-out for talented individuals to join our team. In order to provide extraordinary solutions to our customers, we need to work with extraordinary people to create and deliver them, people like you.
We are looking for contractors/individuals to install and repair fiber-based services in customer homes and/or small businesses. Do you have the ability to hit the ground running with Bonded Pair, DSL, POTS, and fiber installation/repair? If so, we want to speak with you.
- Must have your own work truck, or van, tools (climbing belt, hand tools, light meter, & ladders (6 ft, 28 ft)
- 2 + years of experience installing/Repairing Cable, DSL, Fiber, networking, POTS, Satellite, Telecommunications.
- Must possess a valid driver's license in the primary state of residence
- Must pass a Pre-employment drug test and background test
- Must be able to speak clearly, concisely, and to communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receives work assignments (Installs, Trouble Ticket, Change orders) via android device.
- Completes aerial/UG drops, & placement of temporary drops if applicable to connect services.
- Practice best safety practices for all task (driving, OSHA, EPA, DOT, as well as State & local counterparts).
- Works aloft; climb ladders and poles; enter tunnels, buildings, trenches, crawl spaces, and other confined spaces to accomplish job tasks.
- May perform light digging.
- works outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Daily data entry for work performed.
- May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as required by the Company.
Please submit your cover letter & resume via the ‘Apply Now’ button! Or http://triage-partners.com/search-for-open-positions/. or Call 719-229-7811.
*Triage Partners celebrates and supports diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Key Words: 1099, Copper, Fiber, I&R, Installation and Repair, Cable TV, Satellite TV, Pots, DSL, Telecom Experience, Video, Voice & Data