Help Desk Technician (mutliple positions)
- Knowledge and experience communicating desktop support concepts to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
- Personnel shall be knowledgeable and experienced in Windows Operating Systems, servers and client, Windows application software to include the Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
- Active Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows 10
- Minimum 3 year’s experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, SCCM Management Console, Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Win10, Microsoft Office Professional), printers, scanners, MFDs and other common desktop applications such as Adobe Acrobat, Tumbleweed, etc.; ability to quickly learn unique GOTS applications.
- Customer service skills; project a positive image and professional manner at all times; ability to work within the confines of a set time schedule.