As a Restaurant General Manager, you are key to our business. You are responsible in managing your team along with operational and financial objectives. You will achieve sales goals, develop your employees, maintain retention, and ensure all systems are efficiently in place.
- Four or more years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or the retail/hospitality industry
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At Least one year of college coursework in related field
- Reliable transportation and a flexible schedule
- Requires one to lift 30 to 50 pounds
- Requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists