NEW TODAY! #14499 CHEVRON Communications/SharePoint Admin/Change/PMO/PM V, 12++ months contract, Houston 77002
Rate: $80-85/hr. on W2 only (no 1099, C2C or H1B candidates – TN and OPT EAD ok). See Manager’s Notes.
Deadline to submit your resume to me is TUESDAY, 10/15 at 5pm CST – Chevron’s deadline is early Wednesday morning. Submitting tomorrow or over the weekend is much better.
Call Kathy 281-655-0200 for details or questions.
If this is not for you, please forward to a friend who might be interested.
Submitting your resume and the Step Two Checklist details quickly is highly preferred by Chevron
Job Posting ID: #14499
Job Posting Title: Communications/ Community Engagement V/PMO/SharePoint Admin
Description: Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
This resource will be working in the Technical Computing Department which is working towards setting up a new center of excellence. This group is looking to help drive change management across the enterprise for digital transformation.
Resource will be front and center of the Digital Acceleration in Chevron that has a lot of buzz right now.
On a daily basis will be working on Center of Excellence Lead/Program manager.
-Provide communications support and enable the distribution of key internal messages using a variety of channels
- Creates and executes communications plans as well as tactical plans for key partnerships and issues, this may include: speech materials; event briefs; writing articles for internal and external publications; assistance with Graphic Design process
- Maintenance of internal & external stakeholder presentations
- Maintain image libraries
- Logistical planning, preparation and maintenance Chevron’s Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Community of Practice (SharePoint site, monthly CoP meetings, recordings, presenter prep, etc.)
- Design and deliver an effective strategy for Chevron and its key projects
- Provide strategic advice to internal customers
- Develop and implement effective partnership brokering and management processes
- Plan and manage resources required to deliver Chevron's strategy
- Develop and prepare internal reports on the effectiveness of various strategies
- Responsible for Monthly Team standing community meeting which they will be coordinating speakers, getting the read out, facilitating the session, editing the presentation, publishing content. (roughly 100 person audience).
- Responsible for smaller team meetings with Center of Excellence which they will be doing the same as above.
-Building awareness to leadership
- SharePoint Administration experience and skillset to manage and publish content
- Basic Video editing and content management for key IIoT communication collateral
- PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree
-10 years' of experience
Required Soft Skills:
-Ability to communicate to different target audiences
Nice to have Skills:
- Change Management background
- Familiarity of current technology trends
- Oil/Gas Experience
- One In-Person interview with manager and IOT Lead
Notes from Manager:
-Candidate has ability to decide if want to work a 5/40 or 9/80 schedule
-Potential Extensions based on performance
Job Posting Start Date: 11/05/2018
Job Posting End Date: 11/04/2019 (plus contract renewals)
Business Level: ENERGY TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
Site: Houston 77002