Company Overview:Pactera is a consulting and technology services provider with global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. Since 1995, Pactera has been delivering world-class business IT consulting solutions and outsourcing services to global clients, including a wide range of Fortune 500 companies. With more than 26,000 employees worldwide, the company’s global footprint encompasses a diverse offering of technologies, services and business models focused on providing clients a holistic digital vision to drive business outcomes and transform user experience. This is a long-term contract opportunity with decent pay. Local WA and W-2 are highly preferred.
The UX Visual Designer contributes to the development and art direction of customer experience concepts, translating them into visuals and interactive form through the use of design mockups, sketches, and other design media. The Designer is a team player that is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate design results. Attention to detail, combined with a strong working knowledge of design-related applications is essential.
- Lead design projects from start to finish, to both execute and oversee final production.
- Execute and oversee creation of visual assets, such as photography, illustration, and their relationship with other content, such as copy.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team that includes marketing, product managers, developers, production designers, copywriters, and UX architects.
- Provide conceptual design direction and support to production designers.
- Support and promote company branding initiatives and contribute to the development and documentation of visual design guidelines.
- Coordinate design projects and resources to hit launch dates and campaign deadlines.
- Advise developers on the design and deployment of UX creative content and components.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Create interactive design concepts
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Build and maintain a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers
- Strong portfolio with emphasis on visual design projects. Projects displaying ecommerce, merchandising, and customer experience are advantageous to the role.
- 4+ years of education, or equivalent work experience in a digital design agency or inhouse tech creative department.
- Strong visual, interactive, illustration, and graphic design skills.
- Superior knowledge of the latest design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision.
- Timely, responsible, innovative, and prepared to solve problems on you own volition.?
- Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea.
- Developed and diverse communication skills with ability to present and articulate creative ideas and concepts.?
- An understanding of information architecture and hierarchy
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Passion for and commitment to the profession of visual communication
- Solid footing on the line of expectations between creative expression and commercial reality.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable