We are now hiring 1st & 2nd Shift Set-up Mechanics in Foxboro, MA
Pay rate $16.00-$20.00 (commensurate with experience)
• Responsible for the safe and efficient set up, maintenance and running process of the
thermoforming equipment to produce quality products specific to our customer's
• Troubleshoot thermoforming process and maintain production equipment.
• Knowledge required of pneumatic, hydraulic, electronics and electrical system and
• Adhere to production schedules and optimization of equipment
• Reviews and interprets production schedules for the appropriate set up of
• Ensures maximum production machine efficiency, minimum downtime by quick
response and troubleshooting machine repairs.
• Inspect the dimensions and the appearance of the first piece of every operation and
additional pieces during the production run to insure quality and integrity of the
• Adheres to ISO procedures that apply to the department.
• Follows safety procedures.
Abilities & Experience Required:
Must be able to read and/or interpret work orders and effectively communicate to
Supervisor/Manager. Must be mechanically inclined. Lean experience helpful. Forklift
certification. Ability to effectively respond quickly and efficiently to equipment and product
concerns. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Experience & Education:
Mechanic Experience required plus 3-5+ years manufacturing experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.