Looking for a job where you can work remote during COVID? Idealease is able to provide you with the equipment and training to do so! Looking to only work weekends or a few days a week? Looking for supplemental income? We offer great benefits to full-time employees working 30 or more hours a week! Idealnet is the truck breakdown center for Idealease. We are currently looking for motivated tech savvy individuals for all shifts, part and full time. This position is perfect for anyone that is looking for a flexible schedule.
Here at Idealease, we are a leading company in our industry in the metro area. We are hiring an experienced Customer Service, Call Center Representative or even truckers or technicians to join our existing top-notch team. If you're a hard-working professional, Idealease is a great place to grow your career. No matter your background, we provide the tools to enable you to be successful in the breakdown call center space.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests via telephone and email in a timely fashion
- Document all inquires, requests, resolutions, and follow-up tasks
- Escalate inquires and requests as necessary to the appropriate department or person following outlined guidelines
- Display a courteous and empathetic attitude to all customers
- Perform research to answer customer inquiries and requests
- Grow existing customer accounts through exceptional customer service and effective sales techniques
- Meet quantitative performance metrics as outlined
- Keep customer accounts current by updating databases during calls
- Must live in Chicago land area for on-site training. This position may not remain 100% remote or remote indefinitely.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience working with inbound and outbound calls, customer retention, and/or customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a high volume fast pace role
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Basic computer skills in various software and web-based applications
Shifts needed at this time:
2nd shift: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
3rd shift: 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM (+$1 hr for 3rd shift worked between 7 PM and 7 AM)
*Flexible for part-time
*You must be able and willing in the future to work in our office in North Barrington, IL and attend training in person/zoom during regular business hours of M-Th 8 AM - 4:30 PM.
$12-$15 hr based on experience level.
Note: Shifts could vary on occasion, include possible weekend/holiday rotations, and occasional OT.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, the Company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job to require that additional or different tasks be performed or further education required when circumstances changes (such as: growth, work load, changes in personnel, technological developments, etc.). This is not a work-at-home position.