Diversified Foods and Seasonings is a leading food manufacturing company. We pride ourselves in our commitment of providing our customers with the finest convenient specialty food products and ingredients. With over 25 years of experience in being an industry leader, Diversified is comprised of fully automated USDA inspected kettle cooking operations in Madisonville, Louisiana. We are all about quality food and customer satisfaction, come be a part of our family.
We are currently seeking a Case Packer at our Diversified Foods and Seasonings facility in Madisonville, LA.
- Safely and knowledgeably operating all machinery and tools as required, including, but not limited to: transfer belts, decline belts, metal detectors, tape machines, scales, temperature probes, and pallet jacks.
- Accurately observing, recording, labelling, and reporting data on Production paperwork.
- Remaining up to date and knowledgeable about the products being handled, including, but not limited to: primary and secondary pack size, approximate freezer dwell time, packaging materials used, and palletizing requirements.
- Successfully communicating orally and in writing with other employees.
- Ensuring work area is clean and sanitary at all times as well as understanding and following GMP, HACCP, and SSOP as required.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Must have basic math and intermediate reading skills
- Must be able to identify differences in colors
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds and must have good solid back and knees with full mobility.
Diversified Foods & Seasonings, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome job applications from expert driven individuals without regards to race, color, religion, national origin or sex.