Now hiring for 1st Shift Forklift Operators to work in Lawrenceville, GA
Do you have prior inventory and forklift experience in a fast paced production environment?
Are you ready to work for a market leader in nutrition products?
What's in it for you:
- Fun work environment
- 40+ hours
- Dependable schedule
- Supporting a stable, national company
What you will do:
Forklift driver provides support to successfully achieve production goals safely and efficiently in accordance with workshop policies and procedures. This individual will be responsible for replenishing materials from inventory to production and loading outbound trucks, while upholding the highest level of quality, productivity and safety standards. Attention to detail, good quality control and organizational skills are a must!
- Responsible for operating a forklift, or other powered equipment, to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count materials
- Replenishes materials from inventory to the production floor
- Responsible for restocking unused materials, scanning & tracking used materials
- Label and palletize materials
- Loads and unloads trucks
- Ensure proper stock rotation
- Verifiable forklift experience required
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Criminal background check, motor vehicle report and drug screening