(5:00am 2:00pm) Monday – Friday
Role and Responsibilities:
- Scanning parts, packing and picking. Standing on feet for 8 hours per day. Complete part inspections on customer orders, determine FAA approval type and part application. Complete 8130-3 and non-regulatory documentation (ATA 106). Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Documentation verification
- Certs and reports
- Parts and scanning
- Additional task as directed by Supervisor
- Complete part inspection on customer orders
- Visually inspect part to verify correct item, quantity, and part markings
- Use manufacturers paperwork to verify FAA approval and eligibility of parts
- Meet inspection accuracy requirements
- Process - pick parts into the QA department for inspection by QA Inspectors.
- Complete part verifications compliant to Aviall requirements.
- Work in other QA areas as directed by QA Leadership
- Route work according to its weight requirement and re-direct if necessary
- Complete verification compliant to Customer flow down requirements.
- Enter information in SAP and scan material in and out of QA
- 3 - 5 years of Quality experience: specifically Distribution and/or Aviation experience. Scanning parts, standing on feet 8 hours per day
- Experience with inspecting parts, scanning parts
- Experience in an ISO environment
- Basic SAP knowledge
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic PC Skills
- Light typing and data entry skills
- Detail oriented a must
- Aviation background a plus
- Experience is a distribution setting
- High School Diploma or Equivalent