Kelly Services is currently seeking candidates for a long-term/indefinite contract position as a Site Logistics Technician for one of our top clients in Marlborough, MA.
Shift: 7AM-3:30PM Days Monday-Friday, OT available
- Perform Site Logistics tasks as specified in written procedures to support the shipping, receiving and transfers of materials across Marlborough Site.
- Maintain a safe working environment and participate in all required safety programs, training, and activities.
- Follow Operating Discipline principles, procedures and practices to ensure safe and efficient operation of assigned plant areas.
- Receive direction from area leads/supervisor and complete assigned tasks.
- Interact with work process systems such as SAP to conduct shipping and receiving tasks.
- Maintain stocking levels through inventory control and ordering of supplies
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- CDL License is required
- Hazardous Material Certification
- Fork Truck operation experience is required
- Experience in a factory environment a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Lifting required occasionally of up to 50 pounds.
- Bending, pushing and pulling required on a daily basis.
- Ability to occasionally work at table level and/or overhead level as necessary.
- Required to wear appropriate PPE.
- Required to work in a RESTRICTED Electrical Classified Area for use of flammable and combustible materials.
- The job requirements do include the need to bend and/or stoop during the work process.
- Work performed in a plant environment.
- Exposure to elements such as odor, noise, dust, heat, cold, chemical and other elements.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Now” button below, or email Kristin Zwada at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume with theSUBJECT LINE: \"Logistics Marlborough\"
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
- *Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today!
We invite you to bookmark our website and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.