Our Common Area Attendants will aid Housekeeper(s) by preparing units for cleaning upon guest departure, in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Be responsible for linen duties of the site, as well as the organization, maintenance and cleanliness of department storage areas.
Be responsible for constant cleanliness by providing housekeeping throughout the resort and ensuring a clean environment for guests.
Keep public areas clean including restrooms, lobbies, etc.
Assist housekeeping team with upkeep of supplies, deliver linen, paper products and unit amenities, strip and make bed(s), assist with cleaning as needed.
Remove trash from units and floors.
Coordinate and create linen and amenities bags.
Receive, sort, fold, and collect soiled linen.
Organize, clean, and maintain stock levels of department storage areas according to company’s cleanliness and safety standards.
Clean and maintain equipment and follow established chemical procedures.
Deliver requested item(s) to guest units (irons, coffee, paper products, kitchen utensils, etc.).
Minimum Requirements and
• High School diploma or equivalent
b) Knowledge and skills
• Detail oriented with organizational skills
• Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Ability to give high priority to customer service
• Ability to receive, sort, and fold laundry.
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
c) Technical Skills
• Valid driver's license required
d) Job experience
• Six months related housekeeping or building maintenance experience
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.