2018/2019 Ski Season Dispatch Specialist - Steamboat Resorts Services by Wyndham Vacation Rentals - 1813859
Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
SCOPE: The Dispatch Specialist is responsible for the successful operations of the entire shuttle department for Steamboat Resorts, by WVR Colorado.
The dispatcher will help the Steamboat Resort Services (SRS) department in guest services by handling incoming calls in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner. Direct communication via two way radios with shuttle drivers effectively delivering information regarding guest location and destination.
The dispatcher is expected to understand and be capable of the operations for the SRS department. The dispatcher must be prepared to work weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Operates phone system, two-way radios and updates dispatch tickets.
- Answers incoming phone calls and take dispatch ticket information based on standard operating procedures.
- Fulfills guest requests with accurate and timely shuttle service.
- Dispatches calls appropriately to shuttle drivers.
- Promotes team work and quality service through communication and coordination with the shuttle drivers.
- Uses computer to aid in dispatch requests as needed.
- Logs on call runs per shift.
A dispatcher must possess good communication skills with an understanding of telephone and two way radio systems. Gives a high priority to customer service and is able to solve problems with minimum of guidance. The dispatcher is capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment. Must have a positive attitude, be people oriented, and able to work independently or with others as needed.