Seasonal Housekeeping Supervisor
- Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising all housekeeping staff, ensure that work is completed according to company procedures and policy. Ensure that all staff is properly uniformed to meet the required dress code standard as per company policy.
- Maintain up-to-date owners' files on each unit, recording, typing of clean and date, unit inventories, arrival inspection checks, and inventory charges.
- Organize work assignments for all cleaning attendants and quality assurance inspections on a daily basis. Performs checks to ensure quality standards are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that housekeeping supplies are adequately stocked and available for cleaning purposes. Maintain and safeguard against misuse or theft. Instruct employees on the dangers of warnings associated with chemical use and instructions on proper use. Maintain inventory records for all supplies purchased.
- Perform unit quality assurance inspections as required. Perform cleaning attendant duties as required.
- Conduct semi-annual unit inventories and semi-annual deep cleanings per rental management contract. Responsible for purchasing needed inventory items for rental units.
- Keep carts, linen room and equipment neat and orderly and assist in the performance of monthly linen inventories.
- Prepares incident reports following proper company procedures.
- Prepares payroll for employees in housekeeping department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent required
b) Training requirements (licenses, programs or certificates)
c) Knowledge and skills (e.g. demonstrated ability to work under pressure, or possesses good written and oral communication skills)
d) Technical Skills
e) Job experience (number of years, type/level of previous experience)
· 1-2 years Supervisory experience strongly required. Professional cleaning or inspection experience required.
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.